Register to Vote
Online Voter Registration
If you are not currently registered to vote in Florida, you may use the link below to access the Online Voter Registration System.
NOTE: If you do not possess a current Florida Driver’s License or Florida Identification Card, you may complete the application online, but must then print, sign, and return it to the Supervisor of Elections office.
If you’re not sure of your status, you can check using our Am I Registered? page.
Other Ways to Register
You can register at the at the Supervisor of Elections office at 213 Palafox Place, 2nd Floor, in downtown Pensacola, at any Florida Driver License Office, and several other governmental offices and public assistance centers. Also, registration forms are available to pick up at many locations countywide. For a complete list of locations throughout Escambia County, click the link below.
Complete and sign a Florida Voter Registration Application. Mail your completed application to:
Escambia County Supervisor of Elections
PO Box 12601
Pensacola FL 32591-2601
Or, take your completed application to the Supervisor of Elections office at 213 Palafox Place, 2nd Floor, in downtown Pensacola.
For a link to a .pdf copy of a blank application, click here. Alternatively, you can call or e-mail us and we’ll mail you a form.
NOTE: If you are a first-time voter in Escambia County and you are registering by mail, and you do not have a Florida Driver’s License, Florida ID, or a Social Security number, you are required to provide additional identification with your completed registration form. You may provide a copy of one of the following photo identifications (ID) that includes your name and picture:
- U.S. Passport
- Debit/Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Concealed Weapon License
- VA Card
- Government Employee ID: Federal, State, County or City
Or, you may provide a copy of one of the following documents that contains your name and current residence address:
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement
- Government Check
- Pay Check
- Other Government Document
- (excluding a voter ID card)_
Or, if you are one of the following, you may not need to provide ID. Please contact your Supervisor of Elections for additional information. These exemptions are:
- Persons 65 years of age or older
- Persons with a temporary or permanent physical disability
- Members of the active uniformed service or merchant marine who, by reason of such active duty, are absent from the county
- Spouse or dependent of an active uniformed service member or merchant marine who, by reason of the active duty or service of the member, is absent from the country
- Persons currently residing outside the U.S. who are eligible to vote in Florida
Voter registration books close 29 days prior to an election, so you must register 29 days or more before any election in which you wish to vote. Click here for book closing dates for upcoming elections.
- Information on how to update your registration is available online
- Contact us by phone at (850) 595-3900
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org