Register to Vote
Thank for for visiting the Voter Registration page of EscambiaVotes.com. You can check the status of your registration using our new Am I Registered? page. If you are not currently registered, you may use the form below to register to vote or update your current record.
IMPORTANT: Florida law does not yet permit fully online registration. You may complete the application online, but must then print, sign, and return it to a voter registration official.
You may register to vote in Escambia County several ways:
Complete, print, and sign the online application. Be sure to include a valid Florida Driver’s License number, a valid Florida ID number, or the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number in the appropriate space.
For a link to a .pdf copy of a blank application, click here.
Mail your completed application to:
Escambia County Supervisor of Elections
PO Box 12601
Pensacola FL 32591-2601
Or, take your completed application to the Supervisor of Elections office at 213 Palafox Place, 2nd Floor, in downtown Pensacola. Alternatively, you can call or e-mail us and we’ll mail you a form.
You can register at the at the Supervisor of Elections office at 213 Palafox Place, 2nd Floor, in downtown Pensacola, at any Florida Driver License Office, and several other governmental offices and public assistance centers. Also, registration forms are available to pick up at many locations countywide. For a complete list of locations throughout Escambia County, click the link below.
When to Register
Voter registration books close 29 days prior to an election, so you should register 29 days or more before any election in which you wish to vote. Click here for book closing dates for upcoming elections.
NOTE: If you are a first-time voter in Escambia County and you are registering by mail, and you do not have a Florida Driver’s License, Florida ID, or a Social Security number, you are required to provide additional identification with your completed registration form. You may provide a copy of one of the following photo identifications (ID) that includes your name and picture:
- U.S. Passport
- Debit/Credit Card
- Military ID
- Student ID
- Retirement Center ID
- Neighborhood Association ID
- Public Assistance ID
- Concealed Weapon License
- VA Card
- Government Employee ID: Federal, State, County or City
Or, you may provide a copy of one of the following documents that contains your name and current residence address:
- Utility Bill
- Bank Statement
- Government Check
- Pay Check
- Other Government Document
- (excluding a voter ID card)_
Or, if you are one of the following, you may not need to provide ID. Please contact your Supervisor of Elections for additional information. These exemptions are:
- Persons 65 years of age or older
- Persons with a temporary or permanent physical disability
- Members of the active uniformed service or merchant marine who, by reason of such active duty, are absent from the county
- Spouse or dependent of an active uniformed service member or merchant marine who, by reason of the active duty or service of the member, is absent from the country
- Persons currently residing outside the U.S. who are eligible to vote in Florida
- Information on updating your registration is available online
- Contacting us by phone at (850) 595-3900
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org