Accepting resumes for the following position:
Senior Election Support Assistant
Recruitment Range: $23,735 – 35,706 Annually
Issue Date: June 1, 2017
Closing Date: June 30, 2017 (close of business)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Performs a variety of clerical duties including: utilizing standard office equipment, screening incoming calls, processing incoming and outgoing mail, performing data entry, working in the Microsoft Office suite, and other office related tasks.
• Processes paperwork, forms, and reports related to voter registration services including completeness and accuracy of related work.
• Responds to routine requests related to voter information, in person, via e-mail, and over the phone.
• Performs data entry into the voter registration system utilizing established guidelines and procedures.
• Receives, sorts, and distributes a variety of correspondence, deliveries, and mail.
• Actively participate in voter outreach and voter registration activities.
• Performs additional duties of a similar nature to those listed above.
Associates degree or higher preferred, but a high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) is required; must have a minimum of three years clerical experience in an office setting; one year of elections administration experience is preferred or, an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job.
Cover letter and resume should be sent to:
Escambia County Supervisor of Elections Office
ATTN: Chief Administrative Officer
P.O. Box 12601
Pensacola, Florida 32591-2601
or delivered to:
213 Palafox Place 2nd Floor
Pensacola, Florida 32502